Join Us

PrayerSites

Archives

     Site Feed: RSS


Thursday, August 01, 2013

Prayer Request August 2013

There is so much going on that there are times when my head is spinning. I know I am not an exception to the rule; we all experience days when our attention is required and demanded from all sides. The tendency to get overwhelmed is great and some things may be overlooked, forgotten, or simply postponed.

All three happened to me. I overlooked and forgot and put off things which can easily be done when everything has calmed down again. The latter presents no problem, but the first two might have caused some frustration and irritation with others. All I can do is explain the situation, hope for their understanding, and ask their forgiveness.

I am just happy to know that God already has!

Psalm 86:5
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment